Bookable for each last Saturday in the month
Enjoy a long and relaxing Saturday in wellness hotel on Potsdam’s most beautiful island.
In our arrangement, the following services for you include:
- 1 night in one of our comfortable guest rooms, with view of the Lake or in the beautiful parkland,
- 1 parking place on our outdoor parking area,
- as a greeting in your room: fruit basket & a bottle of mineral water,
- Early check-in on Saturday at 1.00 p.m. & Late check-out on Sunday till 1.00 p.m.,
- daily varied breakfast – on request we serve also like directly to the bed,
- seductive 3-course-menu in our sea restaurant,
- 1 relaxing rose oil bath for two in our exclusiv wooden bath-tub with a refreshing drink,
- swimming by candlelight in our heated outdoor and indoor pool,
- free entrance in our spa- & wellness centre “Aquamarin” at the available opening times,
- wellness basket with cosy bathrobe and sauna towels for the use during your stay.
The arrangement price is per person:
in a double room: € 172,00 1)
supplement for single use: € 91,00 1)
1) The offered arrangement prices refer to the booking of our standard double room. We are glad to give you information about our price offers for luxury rooms, suites and duplexes. Please note that only a limited number for this offer is available. An account or a credit is excluded for undrawn services.
The use of our spa- & wellness centre “Aquamarin” with heated indoor and outdoor pool, swimming lake sauna, steam bath and sauna, salt-brine-chamber*, ice fountain, heated benches, nightingale-sound room, fireplace lounge with health bar and fitness facilities at the available opening times is included in your booked package.
*For the use of our salt-brine-chamber, white cotton socks are required for reasons of hygiene. If you want, than you can buy also these with us.
Information for booking this arrangement:
- We would like to point out that the Aquamarin Spa & Wellness Center as well as our hotel rooms are not suitable for persons with reduced mobility (wheelchair).
- Regarding our information requirements for foreign guests on general passport and visa requirements, we would like to point out that entry for nationals of other EU countries is possible with an identity card or passport without visa. For non-EU nationals, the entry requirements are generally different and we kindly ask you to inform your consulate in advance about passport and visa requirements as well as health formalities. We are happy to assist on request.
- When booking this arrangement, you will receive further information. These are integrated as advance information into the booking process on our website (according to the EU Package Travel Form 11) and require active confirmation prior to the completion of your booking.